Free shipping on orders over $49
To order offline or to purchase in 10 or 30 lb packages, contact Luke Lemmers at 952-239-2042 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Transplant Formula
For use with vegetable transplants & seeds, berries, flowers, shrubs & in potting mixes.
- Transplant Formula is easy to use. Just mix 1 scoop of powder into the soil around your plant.
- Transplant Formula works well on flowers and around existing plants. It’s great when planting bulbs.
- Transplant Formula contains all the minerals plants need along with humic and fulvic acids.
- One jar of Transplant Formula will enhance 88 transplants at a cost of less than 23 cents each.
- The makers of Transplant Formula do not support bureaucratic red tape, it is not certified organic.
The “Formula” for healthy plants is to combine minerals with carbons and microbes. Most starter packages dish out nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, or NPK as it is commonly known. The problem with this approach is that most growing environments already have too much NPK. What is needed by most soils and plants are the broad spectrum trace minerals plus some calcium, sulfur and silicon. The minerals in this formula are derived from multiple broad spectrum rock powders. This formula also contains a broad array of rock digesting bacteria and fungal organisms to symbiotically assist plant roots. To stimulate this array of biology, special carbons have been added to this formula. Minerals, microbes and carbons–a winning combination.
Directions For Use
- For strawberries, vegetable & flower transplants — Apply 1 scoop of Transplant Formula into the transplant hole and work into soil. To transplant larger pots use 2 scoops.
- To plant vegetable seeds — First trench a shallow furrow, then apply a light dusting of Transplant Formula. 1 tablespoon should cover 2 feet. Cover with soil and water.
- Potatoes & Garlic — Use 1 tablespoon per hole, work into soil and put in the seed pieces.
- For existing flowers, shrubs & berries — Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons around each plant. Lightly work into the soil and then water.
- Potting mixes — Mix 1 cup of Transplant Formula with 5 gallons of potting media.
Read Additional Information on Transplant Formula